Bình luận về Hồ Chí Minh và Đảng Cộng Sản Việt Nam

Bình luận về Hồ Chí Minh và Đảng Cộng Sản Việt Nam

Wednesday 1 August 2012

HỒ CHÍ MINH MYTHS AND MASKS

NGUYỄN THIÊN THỤ



HO CHI MINH, MYTHS AND MASKS













Foreword

Ho Chi Minh was an important person in Vietnamese history. Many scholars have studied his life and works, and expressed their different ideas about him. Some scholars praised while others criticized. I also have my opinion.
After finished my "Documents of HochiMinh" consisted of 154 articles, I begin to write a book entitled "HO CHI MINH MYTHS AND MASKS" to present my ideas to the readers.

It is very difficult to study Vietnamese contemporain history. Communists never tell the truth, they always enlarge the picture of their party and their leader. The communist strategy  is to tell lie because Lenin taught his followers: " A lie told often enough becomes the truth". Many years have passed, many communist works have published, and a number of people became blind.  
Communists made the myths and brought the masks on the stage of history.  If a scholar believes in the communist cadres, his work would become the garbage.

 This book is a synthesis of  the  scholars ' research and my political experiences in Vietnam. It is story of  truth because I love Keats's poetry, I love truth  - "Beauty is truth, truth beauty".
I hope this book can lead you to a new horizon.

Ottawa, July 26th, 2012
Nguyễn Thiên Thụ

CONTENTS
 Foreword
 Chapter I. Ho Chi Minh's childhood
Chapter II.Myth of a patriot
Chapter III.Who was Nguyễn Ái Quốc?
Chapter IV. Who was Ho Chi Minh?
Chapter V.Who betrayed Phan Bội Châu?
Chapter VI.Hồ Chí Minh 's Thought & Talent 
Chapter VII. Ho Chi Minh's morality& Tricks
<

No comments:

Post a Comment